This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: framestate.c breaks when gcc is compiled with --enable-sjlj-exceptions
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 01:53:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: framestate.c breaks when gcc is compiled with --enable-sjlj-exceptions
- References: <20030421195349.GD21964@systemhalted>
On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 03:53:49PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> In sysdeps/generic/framestate.c there is a reliance on being able to
> pull in a fall-back "__frame_state_for" this is not the case when sjlj
> exception handling is enabled in gcc, as the included unwind-dw2.c
> is empty (#ifndef __USING_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS__)
Well, don't do that.