This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Basic sorting order test for no_NO
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:31:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: Basic sorting order test for no_NO
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <E195XpS-0000gp-00@minerva>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Here is a patch to add the basic sorting order for norwegian. I start
> simple, with the order of the 29 norwegian characters. I'll send
> patches to extend it when I know more.
Before any major work on the collation is done, somebody might want to
try using the most recent ISO 14651 data. I have the data here. The
problem is that a numbe rof localedef changes are necessary to support
the new functionality it uses. This is why I haven't added it yet. The
new collation data incorporated lots of feedback and might already
address some of the issues or allows them to address easily.
I don't know when I'll get to do this myself.
- --------------. ,-. 444 Castro Street
Ulrich Drepper \ ,-----------------' \ Mountain View, CA 94041 USA
Red Hat `--' drepper at redhat.com `---------------------------
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----