This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fixing the Norwegian locale; replacing or patching?
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:13:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fixing the Norwegian locale; replacing or patching?
- Bcc: Petter Reinholdtsen <petter dot reinholdtsen at usit dot uio dot no>
- References: <E194N2Gfirstname.lastname@example.org> <3E99A688.email@example.com>
> You'll have to justify each change, that's the most important
> requirement. I have no reason to believe you more than the current
> sources so provide references.
Right, so you will only change locales if you can read some
authorative reference describing the correct behaviour? Which
languages do you read? I'm not sure we will be able to find
> No, that's not necessary. The copy mechanism localedef understand
> does make this any better than putting all the definitions in no_NO
> (or whatever) and including this.
OK, sounds better.