This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: a quick question: where could I find the file to implement __write() ?
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: "Hu, Boris" <boris dot hu at intel dot com>
- Cc: "Libc-Alpha (E-mail)" <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:52:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: a quick question: where could I find the file to implement __write() ?
- References: <37FBBA5F3A361C41AB7CE44558C3448E1A1798@pdsmsx403.ccr.corp.intel.com>
On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 11:00:45AM +0800, Hu, Boris wrote:
> where could I find the file to implement __libc_write() [for ia32] ? I am a
> bit lost in the glibc source.
It is a system call generated during build and piped to the compiler.
It is specified in sysdeps/unix/syscalls.list.