This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC mathdef.h warning
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 18:22:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC mathdef.h warning
- References: <3E8DF19E.74282C87@us.ibm.com>
Steven Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com> writes:
> sysdeps/powerpc/fpu/bits/mathdef.h defines FLT_EVAL_METHOD which is also
> defined by gcc's float.h. This causes a multiply defined warning in glibc. So
> in mathdef.h add an #undef before defining FLT_EVAL_METHOD.
You want to do the reverse, that is prefer gcc's version. GCC knows
what the right setting is based on the compiler flags, which glibc
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>