This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: intl/msgs.h is broken
- From: "Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: "Roland McGrath" <roland at redhat dot com>,"Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:49:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: intl/msgs.h is broken
- References: <200303302156.h2ULuUB32594@magilla.sf.frob.com>
> D'oh! I took Paolo's word that it worked right.
> That'll teach me to trust others!
And that'll teach me to reread my emails even if I am in a hurry. Forgot ChangeLog and
sent wrong version. D'oh for me too. :-(