This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:29:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32
> If LinuxThreads won't compile with the tls.h in sysdeps/generic/,
> perhaps that one needs to change? It seems wrong to require a tls.h
> for architectures that do not support TLS.
tls.h in linuxthreads has come to actual mean all the thread-local storage
accessors for the machine not just ELF TLS per se, i.e. THREAD_GETMEM et al
are there in at least most of the ports.