This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bug generating libc.so.lds
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:27:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: Bug generating libc.so.lds
> Here's what the generated libc.so.lds looks like. Search for ".dtor".
For me the link command does not produce any of those undefined symbol
errors at all. I'm sure the gcc installations differ, and I don't have a
guess at the moment whether what your libgcc does is the norm.