This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] New getifaddrs implementation
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Bailey <jbailey at nisa dot net>
- Cc: Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk at suse dot de>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:33:21 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New getifaddrs implementation
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 07:16:51PM +0100, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
> > here is the next try of a IPv6 ready getifaddrs() implementation.
> What's the best way to share this with a non-Linux OS that uses netlink?
> Hisham Kotry is working on an IP stack for the Hurd that uses netlink,
> and it would be nice to have that code in a common location.
For now syspdes/unix/sysv/linux is fine for the netlink code. If there is
Hurd support later, it can always use #include to avoid actual copying.
Later it could perhaps move into sysdeps/gnu, i.e. be joined with the ioctl
implementation there now.