This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:45:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32
> I found this one to be necessary to match the changes in the `machine'
> strings introduced between my initial patch and this one. Ok?
> Index: ChangeLog
> from Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/configure.in: Update mips64 patterns.
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/configure: Rebuilt.
This is fine.