This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc-2.3.2 arm-linux cross compile error
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: "Hu, Boris" <boris dot hu at intel dot com>,"Libc-Alpha (E-mail)" <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>,"Linux-Arm (E-mail)" <linux-arm at lists dot arm dot linux dot org dot uk>,philb at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:41:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: glibc-2.3.2 arm-linux cross compile error
The ENTRY macro is used all over the place where a trailing semicolon is
presumed not to be necessary (generally it ends with the ":" of a label).
If the arm version of the macro doesn't fit that bill, we should change it.