This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:45:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32
> 'cept glibc doesn't support them as such, since there's a different
> machine name that implies the -m32 ABI.
My point exactly.
> Point is mips64-linux-gnu isn't enough to determine the configuration.
I think that constitutes a violation of the configure standards.