This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] tst-nice.c
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Amos Waterland <apw at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:27:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] tst-nice.c
> I don't know if there is any interest in regression tests, but if so,
> here is one for the nice() return value problem fixed on 2002-03-02 by
> Thorsten Kukuk.
We are most certainly interested in adding more regression tests.
Thanks very much for taking the time to use the test-skeleton.c form properly.
Your test will break if the test run itself is nice'd. It is simple enough
to make it robust by calling nice (0) first to find the original nice value
before you increment it, and then calculate the expected result using that.