This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: mips64 n32/n64 new files
- From: Guido Guenther <agx at sigxcpu dot org>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:28:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: mips64 n32/n64 new files
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 12:05:25PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> This patch adds a number of small files needed to support n32 and n64.
> I add a tentative port of INLINE_SYSCALL from o32 to n32 and n64 as
> well, but it's #if 0'ed out since I haven't had a chance to actually
> test it, and I'm not really confident it works. Ok?
Shouldn't the o32 stuff move to mips32/ then?