This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: mips64 elf64 reloc data structures
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:38:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: mips64 elf64 reloc data structures
> But then any other package that wants to support mips elf64 has to
> duplicate these structures, instead of just adapting to use the
> mips64-specific macros. I don't have a problem with this, but do we
> really want to do this?
No, I'm just saying it's what works if we aren't yet happy with the form of
the exported decls.