This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: mips64 elf64 reloc data structures
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:55:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: mips64 elf64 reloc data structures
> I don't know how cleaner this, but here's what I'm working with now.
The formatting looks ok. You have some "ytpe" comment typos. The union
casts and struct/union constants are GCC extensions and if used in an
exported header should use __extension__.
> You mean, a private elf.h? That would probably work just as well.
I suppose putting it in include/elf.h would be alright.