Re: Add SETUP_GP and others to mips sys/asm.h

On Mar 14, 2003, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de> wrote:

> Please indent those nicely like (please go through the whole file and
> tidy it up):

Ok

> Pleas fix the comment.

> Fix the comment according to coding conventions.

This code and comments you disliked is copied straight from the ABI
document.  Should I really change the comments, diverging from the
published standard?

> Are those not needed anywhere?  Ok, then let's remove them.

They're non-standard, and not used anywhere in glibc, so I thought it
would be ok to remove them.

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva at {redhat dot com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva at {lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br, gnu.org}