This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: mips64 elf64 reloc data structures
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:16:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: mips64 elf64 reloc data structures
> I don't know of any such place. But then, Uli suggested adding the
> structures to the installed elf.h would be nice for other applications
> that wanted to support the mips elf64 relocation format, even though
> the macros wouldn't be automatically correct for them. I wouldn't
> mind moving all of the structures to some glibc-private, or even
> mips-specific headers, if it turned out to be possible.
With a cleaner version of the elf.h patch, I might be happy. We'll see.
Using a private header is always an available safe route, and I am hesitant
to add to elf.h without being completely satisfied with the names and such.