This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: fail gracefully on program without any loadable sections
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:25:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: fail gracefully on program without any loadable sections
I would like to have a test case for this. How did you make the file you
tried to load that has this problem?
I'm not sure it's invalid to have an object with no loadable segments.
I guess it is since there has to be one that includes the dynamic section.