This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC64 tls fixes
- From: "Steve Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:11:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC64 tls fixes
Roland McGrath writes:
> You seem to have started these changes before my recent hacks on that
> and not reconciled afterwards. You need to update to today's cvs code
> then see what changes are really still required.
The version of powerpc64/dl-machine.h at the cvs head does not work. During
make ld.so segfaults while trying to run rpcgen (which usually means that
elf_machine_rela has a problem). Not sure what is causing the segfault and
I don't understand the intent of you changes.
I can get back to a working powerpc64/dl-machine.h based on my (improved)
version or ...