This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] IA64 extra clone2 flags
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>,Ian Wienand <ianw at gelato dot unsw dot edu dot au>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:39:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] IA64 extra clone2 flags
> Is it? I haven't looked at the kernel. From the non-kernel code I've
> seen other archs seem to use user_desc now. Maybe it was just that all
> the people haven't looked closely.
No other architecture actually uses that structure except x86-64.