This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] IA64 extra clone2 flags
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Wienand <ianw at gelato dot unsw dot edu dot au>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:56:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] IA64 extra clone2 flags
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <20030303005611.GC28848@cse.unsw.edu.au>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Ian Wienand wrote:
> This changes clone2 on IA64 to support all the new flags introduced a
> while ago.
I've applied the patch, but I had to do this by hand since it didn't
apply. I haven't investigated what's wrong but it must have something
to do with your mailer.
The patch itself is ill-formed. You are not following the coding
conventions, the copyright year wasn't updated and so so. For such a
small patch I corrected all this. Once. In future you'll just have to
redo the patch. It's not hard to follow the few rules we have. Look at
the code and do what is done in other places.
- --------------. ,-. 444 Castro Street
Ulrich Drepper \ ,-----------------' \ Mountain View, CA 94041 USA
Red Hat `--' drepper at redhat.com `---------------------------
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----