This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PPC32 TLS support first cut
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Mackerras <paulus at samba dot org>
- Cc: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>,sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com, amodra at bigpond dot net dot au,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 17:31:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: PPC32 TLS support first cut
I've merged the ppc tls support and done a bunch of cleanup in
dl-machine.h, which was fairly crufty. I will commit these changes later
on, after I have finished doing all tests. Don't bother with any more
TLS-related changes yourself until I commit this stuff.