This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: More backreference performance improvements [take 2]
- From: "Paolo Bonzini" <paolo dot bonzini at polimi dot it>
- To: "Isamu Hasegawa" <isamu at yamato dot ibm dot com>, "Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, <shoji at jp dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:45:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: More backreference performance improvements [take 2]
- References: <005f01c27ea9$9473e030$0f181897@bonz> <upttsnjkq.wl@AMBER.yamato.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: "Paolo Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
> I meant I'll also fix the loops you gave the optimization.
> I'm afraid we will need to do profiling again if the algorithm is changed.
I'll happily do that.