This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: new long double code on ppc
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 10:54:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: new long double code on ppc
- References: <200210201550.LAA89315@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 11:50:29AM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
> I have two questions about the new long double code that Aldy added
> to glibc cvs...
Uhhhh, not me he said.
I didn't add any long double support. If you're asking about the
things in powerpc/soft-fp, that was already there.