This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: fpu vs soft-fpu
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, aldyh at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:04:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: fpu vs soft-fpu
> I am puzzled how this is supposed to work.
It's not working.
> If you have a math/Makefile with libm-support set to source files that
> exist in both sysdeps/powerpc/soft-fp and sysdeps/powerpc/fpu...and both
> of those directories exist in config.make on config-sysdirs who wins?
The first in the list, of course. The reason the situation is broken is
the order of the list, but it is hairy to fix and depends on what is wanted.