This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: still building soft-fp on ppclinux
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, aldyh at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:06:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: still building soft-fp on ppclinux
> also config.make still comes up with 'sysdeps/powerpc/soft-fp' in the list
> of config-sysdirs even though it also shows...
> completely-soft =
I think this is fine in principle. It just makes the code available so
that binaries compiled on a soft-fp will run with a libc you build.
But if that was not the intention, these changes are definitely all wrong.
They're still pretty buggy for that too.