This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ppc completely soft patches
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:44:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: ppc completely soft patches
> For soft-float, gcc will emit calls to these in user space, and we want
> to use the library functions in libc, not the ones that come with
The original patch is only correct if those symbols have previously been
bound to the GLIBC_2.2 version set, which I am pretty sure is not so. That
is my main concern, so I changed them to GLIBC_2.3.2. But if these functions
are defined by libgcc, perahps they have a different version set normally.