This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: current glibc vs debian sid
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>,Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:20:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: current glibc vs debian sid
> Shouldn't we then after running autoconf in the makefile fix the generated
> configure by some sed command?
> This sucks badly.
I don't see a need. People can just use no argument for native builds.
There is no need to set the host_alias to anything in particular, we don't
ever consult it.