This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc cvs failure on ppclinux
- From: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:43:54 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: glibc cvs failure on ppclinux
- Reply-to: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
On 17 Oct, Jack Howarth wrote:
> I am now seeing a new build failure in tonight's glibc cvs
> which wasn't present last night. This failure occurs on both
> a redhat 8.0 based ppclinux and debian ppc sid system. The failure
> occurs at...
> make: Entering directory `/home/howarth/libc/locale'
> compiling locale/localedef with compile errors of the form...
> /home/howarth/libc/build-powerpc-linux/locale/localedef.o(.text+0x9be): In function `normalize_codeset':
> /home/howarth/libc/locale/../include/ctype.h:28: undefined reference to `__libc_tsd_CTYPE_B_data'
> /home/howarth/libc/build-powerpc-linux/locale/localedef.o(.text+0x9c2):/home/howarth/libc/locale/../include/ctype.h:28: undefined reference to `__libc_tsd_CTYPE_B_data'
> This error is occuring with or without the --without-tls configure option.
I didn't have this error in today's glibc.
Then I cannot find __libc_tsd_CTYPE_B_data in my installed include/ctype.h:28.
Also glibc/ctype/ctype.h doesn't have `__libc_tsd_CTYPE_B_data'