This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:54:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: io/test-utime.out
This result indicates that the utime system call with a null second
argument doesn't work as it should on your system. It's probably a kernel
problem, unless your build has something other than the syscall for utime.
I can't reproduce this on my system (debian ppc sid), both with a local
build directory and one that's on NFS.