This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc cvs vs sshd
- From: Jeff Bailey <jbailey at nisa dot net>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:18:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc cvs vs sshd
- References: <200210121914.PAA56413@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 03:14:52PM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
> Has anyone noticed any problems with current glibc
> cvs while running ssh 3.4p1? I am seeing problems
> connecting clients to a server running on a machine
> that has glibc cvs installed...
> ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
Is this since 2.3 was released? With the 2.3 release and the usual
Debian patches, I'm not seeing this.
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)
- Wolfgang Jaehrling