This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: problems with 2.3.1pre?
- From: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- To: drepper at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: é, 11 10æ 2002 08:53:47 JST
- Subject: Re: problems with 2.3.1pre?
- Reply-to: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
On 10 Oct, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> I really want to get this release out of the door since the patches
> which are held back are piling high. Anybody having problems with this?
I compiled glibc-2.3.1pre2.tar.bz2,glibc-2.3.1pre1-2.3.1pre2.diff.bz2
Make,make check is fine for me.
My system is
on Gnu/Linux powerpc32.