This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: binutils 184.108.40.206.4 and gcc-3.2: library conflict
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Yaroslav Popovitch <yp at sot dot com>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:32:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: binutils 220.127.116.11.4 and gcc-3.2: library conflict
- References: <20021009101512.A18140@lucon.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 05:10:07PM +0300, Yaroslav Popovitch wrote:
> I am using gcc-3.2 and binutils-18.104.22.168.4. And found that they have
> a library with the same name: /usr/lib/libiberty.a. And I have file
> conflict here. Which library must be used in system? (gcc and binutils)
The newer one, or none. Each project using libiberty comes with its own
often heavily modified copy anyway.