This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc cvs broken?
- From: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- To: schwab at suse dot de
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: æ, 07 10æ 2002 23:11:54 JST
- Subject: Re: glibc cvs broken?
- Reply-to: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
On 7 Oct, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Kaoru Fukui <email@example.com> writes:
> |> On 7 Oct, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> |> > Jack Howarth <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> |> >
> |> > |> make: Entering directory `/home/howarth/libc'
> |> > |> ./aclocal.m4:19: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
> |> > |> aclocal.m4:33: AC_CHECK_SYMBOL is expanded from...
> |> > |> ./aclocal.m4:19: the top level
> |> >
> |> > With the following patch the glibc configure scripts work again with
> |> > autoconf 2.53+.
> |> Would you have autogen.sh?
> |> Then autogen.sh do checking version of autoconf,automake like gnome program.
> Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
> |> Currnet autoconf is 2.54a,automake is 1,7a.
currently which is My typo Sorry.
> Glibc does not use automake.
Yes. but is this solid version value only 2.53?