This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ppc64 utmp changes
- From: "Steve Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:46:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ppc64 utmp changes
Jakub Jelinek writes:
> ATM it doesn't work though.
> The problem is that say powerpc/powerpc32/Implies contains wordsize-32
> and thus the search order is powerpc/powerpc32 wordsize-32 powerpc
> and bits/wordsize.h gets picked up from wordsize-32. Works fine when you
> build glibc, but you cannot share /usr/include between 32-bit and 64-bit
So what end up in /usr/include/bits is from ./sysdeps/wordsize-32 or
OK we definitely want /usr/include/bits/wordsize.h to work for both.