This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] glibc 2.2.94 - hppa - fcntl64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, debian-glibc at lists dot debian dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:09:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] glibc 2.2.94 - hppa - fcntl64
> How the patch it botched?
Look at the name of the file it creates.
> I admit the following errors in the changelog:
> a- Missing ":" after the file name and before the descriptive text.
> b- Insuffient detail.
> Do you use the term 'canonical' to mean 'simplified' or rather
> 'conforming to a general rule'?