This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] glibc 2.2.94 - hppa - min kernel and unwind-find-fde
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, debian-glibc at lists dot debian dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:48:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] glibc 2.2.94 - hppa - min kernel and unwind-find-fde
> The following patch bumps up the minimum kernel required for hppa,
> and adds libc_cv_gcc_unwind_find_fde (I'm curious if this last bit
> is still needed?).
Please figure it out and be sure. You need it only if there are existing
old C++ binaries that have references to _Unwind_Find_FDE. If there are no
C++ binaries you want to be compatible with that predate a certain GCC
version (not sure which off hand), then you don't need it. But I don't
think it hurts to have it.
> 2002-10-01 Matthew Wilcox <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/configure:
> Make 2.4.18 minimum linux kernel for hppa, and add
This log entry is for a generated file, and there is no log entry for the
actual source file.