This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ppc64 utmp changes
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "Steve Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:28:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ppc64 utmp changes
> I would prefer to define __timeval32 (or __timeval_32t) since there are at
> least two places (structs utmp and utmpx) that need it.
> But it also seems to work with the following in utmp/utmpx:
Let's do the anonymous struct for now.