This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.2.92 on i386-pc-linux-gnu (2.2.93 ldconfig too)
- From: "Troy" <tjk at tksoft dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: 2.2.92 on i386-pc-linux-gnu (2.2.93 ldconfig too)
- Reply-to: tjk at tksoft dot com (Troy K.), <tjk at tksoft dot com>
I am having the same problem with 2.2.93 and ldconfig.
Basically, ldconfig writes a 64kb file whose
contents (produced by "strings /etc/ld.so.cache") are
Looking at it with strace/ltrace, it looks like ldconfig
is not finding anything.
Running an older version of ldconfig works fine and produces
an ld.so.cache file with the correct entries.
Did you ever find out what could be causing this? I can
produce more tests if you have some clue as to where to