This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.2.94 and segfaulting old binaries
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <misiek at pld dot ORG dot PL>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 04:07:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.2.94 and segfaulting old binaries
Show us what you can from gdb, even if you can't figure much out it's
better than nothing if we can see what instructions are faulting. You
might also run those under strace to see what they last did before
crashing. For a static binary to be affected, it must be using dlopen.