This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: rt/tst-aio7 weirdness on ppc
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:31:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: rt/tst-aio7 weirdness on ppc
> When this happens you want to do the attach, then manually send a
> SIGCONT to the process GDB is attaching to; then it should successfully
> attach and stop immediately.
Well, that worked. That is, it got gdb to wake up, say it was reading the
symbols for the shared libraries (from all the right places), and then