This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
re: rt/tst-aio7 weirdness on ppc
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:27:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: re: rt/tst-aio7 weirdness on ppc
Both of these machines are single processor machines. The glibc
builds were from earlier today before the setpgid change in test-skeleton.c
and tst-aio7 passed both in make check or run manually with test-run.sh.