This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
re: rt/tst-aio7 weirdness on ppc
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:15:24 -0700
- Subject: re: rt/tst-aio7 weirdness on ppc
> On debian ppc sid with Linux 2.4.20-pre8 and ppclinux with
> Linux 2.4.20-pre5, I don't see any misbehavior on the tst-aio7.out
> on either machine. They both exit properly with the correct result.
Have you tried with and without the setpgid change in test-skeleton.c,
and tried both make check and testrun? And are these machines SMP?