Re: more prelink

Jakub,
    You know one way around this whole issue would be for ppc
to make it impossible for prelink to prelink a binary which
doesn't have itself and all supporting libs built with a binutils
that set *r_offset to zero. For ppclinux, I doubt if anyone will
complain since they will still have the speed improvement from
-zcombreloc left. Also I think it will simplify things for us
on ppclinux since we only need be concerned with bugs in the
current 2.13.90.0.5 binutils and beyond.
                                           Jack