This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Centralize divdi3.c handling on 32-bit platforms
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:01:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Centralize divdi3.c handling on 32-bit platforms
Hmmm. So Jakub's changes didn't 'centralize' things quite as far
as Franz's patch did. That's what had me confused.