This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: evolution fails always now
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:19:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: evolution fails always now
> Instead of Jakub's patch use the One I append. It's not tested but it
> should work.
Ah, good. With that there is no need to add DT_SYMTABSZ, is there?