Re: evolution vs prelink on debian ppc sid

>    Interestingly I get the same undefined symbols from libgmodule-1.2.so.0
> when running evolution unprelinked but in that case it is a
> non-fatal error and evolution works fine. Any ideas of what to look for
> next?

Can you try to replicate part of the situation in a small test case?  For
example, make a tiny library that you prelink and then dlopen and use dlsym
to ask for an undefined symbol, or whatever exactly it's doing.  Really,
the first thing to do is figure out what the exact sequence of dlopen + dl*
calls it makes are.