This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.2.94 - HPPA - Satus ok... :}
- From: Randolph Chung <tausq at debian dot org>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: debian-glibc at lists dot debian dot org, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com,carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:12:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.2.94 - HPPA - Satus ok... :}
- References: <200209241247.IAA77339@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
- Reply-to: Randolph Chung <tausq at debian dot org>
In reference to a message from Jack Howarth, dated Sep 24:
> So hppa doesn't need any additional libgcc-compat code? Did you
> try running the perl script I posted to see if there are any libgcc
> symbols that are being left undefined in binaries?
> Just curious.
i've run the script against a fairly large subset of the debian hppa
distro. no symbols were reported.