This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ppc64 longlong changes
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at vnet dot ibm dot com>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, aj at suse dot de, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:56:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ppc64 longlong changes
I plopped the current gcc mainline's longlong.h into libc and it didn't
break the build or make check on x86 or ppc32. So unless anyone knows a
reason not to, I will put it in.